Directorate I of the Department of the Treasury promotes collaborative relations with the academic world for issues related to economic and financial analysis, as foreseen by art. 15 of the Law of 7 August 1990, no.241, which allows cooperation agreements to be drawn up between public administrations to regulate the activities of common interest. Collaboration agreements are stipulated with public universities in Italy, which, pursuant to the Law of 9 May 1989 no. 168 “Institution of the Ministry of University and Scientific and technological research”, art. 6, paragraph 4 and art. 7, paragraph 1, letter c, are considered primary research locations and with other public entities that carry out economic analysis.
- Nowcasting models and macroeconomic forecasts in the medium term
- Models pertinent to the monetary and financial sector of the economy
- Computational models for assessing economic policy and the impact of structural reforms
- Microsimulation models for the analysis of the labour market and the social security system
- Models for the quantitative analysis of sustainable and fair welfare indicators and sustainable development objectives (Agenda 2030)
- Models to assess the environmental impact of economic policy
- Micro-founded studies on the productivity of the economy
- Analysis of innovation and international competitiveness
- Analysis of productive sectors and their technological and organizational paradigms
- Analysis of the labour market
- Demographics and other factors of long-term growth
- Socio-economic inequality and regional differences
- Analysis of the trends in public finances
- Quantitative assessment of alternative tax measures
- Detailed study of the issues relating to the monetary union, the European Union budget and the reform incentive mechanisms.
Universities and Institutions interested in stipulating cooperation agreements with the Directorate must send the proposed research project on headed paper, following the indications in the proposal model.
Proposals will be scrutinized by an assessment committee within Directorate I, consisting of the Director General, Office I Director, and by an Executive qualified to assess the project produced.
Dr. Cristina Gambini Director of Office I of Directorate I (tel. 0647613282 email: firstname.lastname@example.org)LIST OF AGREEMENTS
Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata - Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza:
Sviluppo e analisi di Trill indiretto; stima diretta del PIL mensile sulla base di indicatori mensili; analisi e benchmarking delle previsioni.