"Research@theTreasury” is a newsletter on the research activities of the Directorate I – Economic and Financial Analysis and Planning of the Department of the Treasury.
It highlights the Working Papers, the Economic Focus and the other products of research published and to be published, the Brown Bag Lunch Meeting and the other events in programme.
- Il processo di riforma della governance UE: alcune considerazioni
Author: Alessandra Caretta
- Inequality in EMU: is there a core periphery dualism?
Authors: Tatiana Cesaroni, Enrico D’Elia, Roberta De Santis
- Growth divergence and income inequality in OECD countries: the role of trade and financial openness
Authors: Enrico D’Elia, Roberta De Santis
- MPC heterogeneity and household balance sheets
Authors: Andreas Fagereng, Martin B. Holm, Gisle J. Natvik
- On productivity measurement and interpretation. Some insights on Italy
Authors: Roberta De Santis, Valeria Ferroni
UNDER REVIEW FOR PUBLICATION
La competitività del sistema Italia secondo gli indicatori più seguiti di business climate
Authors: Silvia D’Andrea, Maria Rita Ebano